My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://oracleroulette.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 20 May 2010

Oracle Roulette is moving! Now at oracleroulette.com...

If you are wonderful enough to have bookmarked me, then firstly THANKS! You're pretty bloody ace :). 

Secondly, please update your bookmarks and/or links - I've moved over to Wordpress (sorry google) and I'm now at: www.oracleroulette.com. Much easier to remember, and makes me cringe substantially less every time I give out the url (there is pre-existing evidence for me not liking rubbish names like - um - blogspot... *runs and hides*). Oh and the comments work. PHEW!

Clearly, even if you've not yet bookmarked me so far, then you should still visit me over on oracleroulette.com, because it would be lovely to see you there. Please say hello when you visit! (The comments section over there works, did I mention that?).

This site will stay open, but it won't have any new posts, so get yer botties over to my new site. You can subscribe to it over there and everything


No comments:

Post a Comment