My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://oracleroulette.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Faking it...

...for Counterfeit. Ok thats a really shite title, I'll admit it. But I am rubbish at headlines still, and I simply want to show you these links to a couple of articles I've done for Counterfeit magazine, who have kindly humoured me and allowed me to waffle on for a few pages about tuneful noises. Well that's just the kind of magazine I like quite frankly.

So - here they are: 

First of all a short snippet from a night of Synthpop at the legendary Sheffield Grapes (yes I did really drive all that way for no more than free entry and a complementary miniature hero..)

...followed by what I got up to at the fast-becoming-legendary Live At Leeds Festival in - er - Leeds. Photos (including the one above) are by the certainly-should-be legendary Dan Sumption

Hope you like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment