My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://oracleroulette.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 5 April 2010

In need of caffeine

I've *attempted* to sum up my upcoming April activities here for the ever-lovely culturevulture.co.uk. Have a read. I'm going to be quite busy. And on top of that please bear in mind I also have Unfinished Drawings at Verve, and National Record Store Day all over Leeds on the 17th. And a full-time job. 

I can have a break in May though - there's another Bank Holiday and everything! Wrong. May Day Bank Holiday sees my birthday, Live at Leeds, and the last weekend I have to work out what I'm doing when I go to Iceland for a few days (answer: lots). Then there is the going to Iceland, and coming back via gigs with Pavement and Shonen Knife. All before the middle of the month.

So have pity, and buy me caffeine when you see me out.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment