My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://oracleroulette.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 21 March 2010

The diary's looking a bit full..

Oh dear, May's looking a bit rammed for music. Hooray!

Here's what I've got coming up over the next couple of months. I'm not posting this because I think you might find it interesting (although some of you might want to come along), but mainly because a) I'll get confused otherwise (diaries are so last year. Unless you've got one for 2010). and b) I'll be previewing them in a bit more detail shortly. 

So for now, cos it's late, and cos someone's coming round with a power drill at 10.30 tomorrow morning, here's the list:

March:
  • New Young Pony Club (Cockpit)
  • Save BBC 6 Music protest (Broadcasting House, London)
  • Alt Track instore gig, (Musician's Centre, then 1in12 club, both Bradford). I can't actually go to this but you all should.

April:
  • From Leeds to Haiti, from Needs to Ability (Brudenell) with: I Like Trains / Middleman / Micky P Kerr / Lee J Malcolm / Secret Circuits / Alt Track and loads more
  • Alphabeat (*cough*) (Leeds Uni)
  • Fuck Buttons (TJ's Woodhouse)
  • Mark Lanegan (Brudenell)
  • Ben Frost/Sam Amidon/Nico Muhly/Valgeir SigurĂ°sson (Manchester Academy)
  • LCD Soundsystem (O2 Leeds)

May:
  • Live at Leeds (all over Leeds! For 4 days!)
  • Some gigs in Reykjavik (Iceland) - if you know what's going on in RVK in early May let me know. 
  • Pavement (Brixton)
  • Shonen Knife (Brudenell)
  • Seabear (Brudenell)
  • Delphic (Leeds Met)
  • Chrome Hoof (Brudenell)
I might add the hyperlinks to these tomorrow but I might not. You've all got google though right? Goodgood :)

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment