My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://oracleroulette.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 28 November 2009

Some other blogs about the Bradford Odeon

Lots of people seem to have some thoughts on The Odeon and other aspects of Bradford's regeneration, including the Westfield hole saga, so I thought I'd list the ones I've come across so far (in no particular order, although have tried to put the most recent ones first). I'm sure there are loads I've missed so if you know of one then please let me know via the comments and I'll add. Enjoy!


Keith Ruffles:
Should we save Bradford's Odeon Cinema?



Tales from Bradistan:
Wastefield
Democracy Wall
Save the Odeon part 1
Save the Odeon part 2


Alex Ross


John Mclear

No comments:

Post a Comment